2W/Concern for Safety products are available through our authorized distributors. OEM customers and distributors may order directly. Contact us for your closest authorized distributor!
Submission of orders (stock items):
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Fax: (888) 620-0288 • Phone (800) 862-3550
• Company Name
• 2W Item#/Quantities
• Shipping Location
• UPS: Used for Ground & Expedited services
• Will Call: Available three (3) hours after confirmation of received purchase order. We will hold Will Calls for 5 working days only. Any orders not picked up within 5 working days will be canceled.
• Trucking: Used for orders larger than $2,000 USD. Service provider will be chosen at 2W’s discretion.
• FedEx: Only used for Expedited service
(provide account # if it’s freight collect or third party)
• Freight Prepaid at $2,000, F.O.B. Pomona; we only ship within the United States.
Note: A confirmation should be received within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us at (800) 862-3550
Changes to Orders:
We will do our best to accommodate any changes to your order. Please call our customer service at (800) 862-3550 if there are any changes. If your order has already been processed, you will need to resubmit a new purchase order with new PO number.
Note: There will be a $5.00 minimum fee applied to orders under $200.
Most items are eligible for return within 6 months of original PO date.
• Must be in it’s original package
• Must obtain RA# from Customer Service
• 15% restocking fee may apply
Note: If items are returned without an official 2W RA#, items may not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
• Reason for return
• Item#/Size/Qty being returned
All packages must be inspected at the time of delivery. Shortage/damaged items are to be reported to 2W/Shipper within 3 days. Please keep original packing list, BOL, and boxes for documentation purposes. Receiver must count the boxes received and verify the condition of merchandise before signing Bill of Lading.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Acceptable forms of net 30 payments
• ACH or Wire Transfer
Net 30 is defined as accounts with payment due within 30 days are subject to being placed on credit hold.
Acceptable forms of prepaid payments
• ACH or Wire Transfer
• Credit card – subject to 3.75% processing fee
• ACH Wire
Credit cards only accepted for immediate orders from customers who have not yet
received credit approval.
Returned checks will be assessed a $25 handling fee.
New customers whose credit application processing has not yet been completed may make immediate payments by ACH, wire transfer, prepaid check or credit card. All new accounts will be required to submit a credit application even if they wish to be a pre-pay account.
Delinquent accounts will be required to pay cash in advance (CIA). Checks will be accepted but orders will not be released until the bank has cleared the check.
Accounts sent to collection will be assessed a 30% collection fee.